Where can I find Primark Stores in Italy?
Primark is one of the most beloved stores for those who travel to Europe. With stores spread across several cities across Europe, the store offers unbeatable prices, products in all sectors and especially pleases those who want to buy a lot and spend little. Yes, we have Primark in Italy too!
Today we will find out where to find them, what is worth buying and how not to get into hot water! Let’s get to our post of the day: Where to find Primark Stores in Italy? Here at Your Travel to Italy with Ana Patricia you make the trip of your dreams!!! ALSO: see our “Accommodation in Italy – Tips for your holidays!”
Arthur Ryan opened the first Primark in June 1969, in Dublin. Success did not take long to come! With unbeatable prices, it includes in its catalog clothes for all audiences, decoration items, housewares, cosmetics, stationery items and much more. After its success in Ireland, Primark opened its brand in the UK, where, in 1971, it opened a megastore in Belfast. After that, in 1973, Primark opened four more stores on English ground.
Important to know…
The Primark name is for international stores, once in Ireland today it operates as Penneys. That is because another important store, JC Penney, already existed and, to avoid problems with trademark registration, the store became Primark outside Ireland. Be sure to read our post: How does Tax Free work in Italy?
The number of stores is impressive: there are 376 stores spread across several cities in Europe, with 192 in the United Kingdom alone. In Italy we have 5 Primark stores.
1) Where to find Primark Stores in Italy? MILAN
Also check out our post Where to shop in Milan?
Centro Comerciale Arese
- Where is it? Via Giuseppe Eugenio Luraghi, 11 – Arese, Milano. (TIPS ON MILAN)
- Opening hours: every day from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Where is it? Via Eugenio Curiel, 25 – 20089 Rozzano, Milano.
- Opening hours: every day from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm.
2) Where to find Primark Stores in Italy? BRESCIA
Elnos Shopping Center
- Where is it? Via Luigi Einaudi, 9 – Brescia.
- Opening hours: every day from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
3) Where to find Primark Stores in Italy? FLORENCE
Also check out our post Where to shop in Florence?
- Where is it? Via San Quirico, 164 – Campi Bisenzio, Florence. (TIPS ON FLORENCE)
- Opening hours: Monday to Saturday, from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm; on Sundays, from 9:00 am to 9:00 pm.
4) Where to find Primark Stores in Italy? VERONA
Adigeo Shopping Centre
- Where is it? Viale delle Nazioni, 37135 – Verona. (TIPS ON VERONA)
- Opening hours: Sunday to Friday, 9:00 am to 10:00 pm. From Saturdays, from 8:30 am to 10 pm.
What is VERY worth buying?
Well, there are those who love and hate Primark, but for those who love: IT’S TO FREAK OUT! Really! Prices are EXCELLENT! Also visit our section on Shopping in Italy and also read our Posts for shopping in Italy:
It’s really worth buying children’s clothes. That’s because children lose their clothes very quickly due to growth, so their clothes don’t have to be the most unique in the universe; that’s why Primark children’s clothes are great for little ones. Pajamas, t-shirts, pants, shorts, socks: it’s all VERY worth it! Values vary between 2 and 8 euros and, depending on the product, can reach up to 15 euros, but it pays off!
Other items that pay off a lot! Earrings, rings, bracelets, scarves, vanity cases, you know, these things that we don’t wear for a long time because we get sick right away (women will understand! Hahaha)? Well then: it pays off and the stores offer a great range of these small products. Prices vary between 1 and 10 euros and the pieces are very cute! Clothes cost an average of 8 euros and shoes can be found for up to 3 euros.
- People, always remember: the quality of the clothes isn’t always prime, but for example, if you buy a dress and wear it occasionally and wash it according to instructions, it will last a lifetime! Consider this when buying a part! Jeans, socks and pajamas pay off for everyone: women, children and men! Socks, the pack of 3, normally costs around 4 euros; pajamas, you can buy a set or separate parts: sets from 5 euros, separate parts between 3 and 5 euros; jeans – of great quality – you can find them for 15 euros, and there are several models!
They are also interesting, especially related to makeup such as brushes (between 2 and 8 euros), palettes (from 6 euros) and cotton. Speaking of cotton, a VERY popular item in the store is the cotton pack: the small one costs 1 euro and the big one 2! Other items that pay off are hairbrushes (from 3 euros), nail polish (you pay 1 euro on sale!), body scrub (from 4 euros), etc. There are MANY choices for beauty related items as well as cosmetics. The perfumes are cheap and the prices are attractive, although they don’t have an excellent fixation! However, you can buy it to use as a home aroma diffuser, they cost between 1.50 and 4 euros.
For men, one of the most worthwhile items is the shorts. The values are great and the material is very good! Shorts from 4 euros; it’s also worth taking a look at the shirts, which cost between 2 and 10 euros. Caps (from 5 euros), beanies (from 3 euros) and scarves (from 4 euros) are also interesting.
Primark also offers household linens products. If you are going to buy a sheet, pay attention to the size, ok?! A super cool item that is worth the price is the famous sofa blanket (from 10 euros). The fabric is a delight and is beautiful to be used on the coldest days, when you don’t want to bring the comforter from the bedroom. Here’s the tip! ; ) Do you like candles? So prepare your heart: they cost from 3 euros! In addition to being beautiful, they are super fragrant and have a multitude of colors!
There are suitcases too! From 20 euros, a small suitcase, of great quality. By the way, buy the suitcase and leave with it mounted full of cool products! (Oh: I’m not encouraging you to spend it, but maybe I am! Hahaha). Umbrellas, with good quality, you pay around 5 euros and they are beautiful!
Tip to control yourself
- Prioritize what you NEED, or what, in country, you wouldn’t find at such good prices.
By the way, how does Primark manage to sell so cheaply?
One of the main reasons is large-scale production. Primark in Italy almost always presents the same products as Primark in London. For example, in other words: this policy of “the same products in all stores” makes production much cheaper, as they don’t need to “worry” about a specific country and, thus, they do not have to worry about offering different products in their stores, which means that production does not need to be different from one country to another.
If you apply the principle of portability of scale, you can understand that the high volume of production makes the entire process cheaper and that, in this way, they can keep the value delivered to the final consumer quite affordable.
Another factor that influences low prices is the fact that the stores have few employees; in this way, the store is able to pay employees’ salaries without increasing the cost of products to customers. Another very interesting point: Primark does not advertise! The store became famous by word of mouth! The raw material, although not always first rate, is not the worst and they deliver the consumer a fair product for the price paid.
Watch this video and discover what is the average cost of a day in Italy!
Subscribe to our channel and receive more videos with information and tips about Italy. Don’t forget to leave that Like;)
Where to find Primark Stores in Italy? Now you find it easy in Italy. Primark is for the strong ones, because the temptation to buy the entire store is immense and, many times, we end up buying on impulse pieces that we would never buy in our country.
An interesting tip is to buy pieces that match the ones you already have! It’s no use buying a teddy-print blouse just because it costs little, it’s cute, but you know you won’t wear it on any occasion.Do we like to buy? Yes, a lot! However, we also need to love our money and invest it wisely! Good shopping!
If you feel insecure or have no time, and need help to organize your trip, do not hesitate to look for me! I will love to help you make your dream trip to Italy. And how can I do that? Continue reading this post until the end and you will understand how can we make your life and journey easier.
Did my post help you? If yes, make sure to leave your comment below, but if you still have questions, just leave them as a comment below and I will reply, O.K.?
An Extra Help for your Trip
Car Rental in Italy - Want to travel in Italy by car but don't know where to rent one? We have the solution for you!
Suitcase to bring wine from Italy - How about a suitcase for you to take the best Italian wines to your house? Learn more about this facility
The best content from Your Travel to Italy!
Learn more about our tours in Italy right now!
- What to visit in Italy in 10 days?
- The ten must-see places in Tuscany?
- The best tips to save on your trip to Italy?
- What are the 10 most visited cities in southern Italy?
- Airports in Italy? How to get to your hotel? (Venice, Milan, Rome, Florence)
- What to do in 1/2/3/4 days in the main Italian cities?
- The best tips on food in Italy (wines, typical food, enogastronomy tours)
- How to get from Fiumicino Airport to Rome downtown?
- Your Travel to Italy: 10 tips for traveling through Italy!
Best regards from Italy