Low costs places to eat well in Capri
Capri is not an ordinary city! It is luxurious, it seems to shine in the sunlight, it is elegant, and it is expensive. Being a small city, two days there is enough to get to know it very well. One of the biggest expenses in Capri will be on food, but knowing where to go it is possible to eat well and spend little! Today we have created a special list for you to eat well at a low price in Capri. Let’s get to our post of the day! Low costs places to eat well in Capri? Here at Your Travel to Italy with Ana Patriciayou make the trip of your dreams!!! ALSO: see our “Accommodation in Italy – Tips for your holidays!”
Gastronomy in Capri
The gastronomy on the small island is a show apart: specializing in fresh seafood dishes, delicious wines, incredible desserts and much more, Capri’s restaurants are excellent, but they charge the price for that. Eating on Capri is expensive, but honestly, it is worth every penny! If you are already reconsidering going to Capri because of this, I will calm your heart: there are places where you eat for a low price there! That’s it! Peace restored, now let’s go to the names and addresses of the places where you can eat well for a low price in Capri! Visit our Section on Food in Italy!
- One of the best places to eat for a low price in Capri is at the beach kiosks. Many may think that, because it is a small place, there will not be so many options, but they are wrong! There are great options, even because – especially in the summer – we ended up opting for lighter meals to face the heat. Romantic Restaurants in Capri!
1) Low costs places to eat well in Capri: DA ANTONIO
At Punta Carena Lighthouse, it is a small, old-fashioned bar. There are tables available and a delicious menu! You can order caponata or saltimbocca. Also great for an aperitif while the sun sets over the sea. The place is a kind of terrace overlooking the sea and wooden loungers. Da Antonio is one of those corners of Capri that never changed and that always has people! Antonio’s caponata is one of the island’s institutions, as well as white wine with peaches, super refreshing!
- Where it is: Via Carena SNC, 80071 – Anacapri, Isola di Capri.
2) Low costs places to eat well in Capri: EL MERENDERO SNACK BAR
It’s another great option! Juices, sandwiches, food, all delicious! Well located, on the free beach of Marina Piccola, it has some tables, lounge chairs, straw beach umbrellas and, to complete the very beachy atmosphere, Latin music in the background. There you can choose a good sandwich, a refreshing cocktail, a fresh-fruit granita and then go back to the beach and finish enjoying the day!
- Where it is: Via Marina piccola, 80073 – Capri, Isola di Capri.
3) Low costs places to eat well in Capri: PESCHERIA LE BOTTEGHE
It’s great for those who love seafood! With very tasty dishes and fair portions, it also offers options for those who are not a fan of fish and similars.
- Where it is: Viale Botteghe 19, 80073 – Capri, Isola di Capri.
4) Low costs places to eat well in Capri: AUM AUM
It is a very charming pizzeria in Capri, but it also offers pasta, meat and fish. Well located, it is one of the most frequented pizzerias by the locals.
- Where it is: Via Caprile 18, 80071 – Anacapri, Isola di Capri.
5) Low costs places to eat well in Capri: BUCA DI BACCO
It is also a great option! The pastas are delicious and the prices are fair. If you don’t want to get too far from the city center, one more reason to choose this location: it is in the center of Capri!
- Where it is: Via Longano 35, 80073 – Capri, Isola di Capri.
6) Low costs places to eat well in Capri: AL BUCO
At Al Buco, in Anacapri, you will also be well served! It has a very varied and delicious menu! The portions are great and the pizza is a delight! It is worth it!
- Where it is: Viale Tommaso de Tommaso 32, 80071 – Anacapri, Isola di Capri.
7) Low costs places to eat well in Capri: CAPRI PASTA
Capri Pasta specializes in pasta! One more amazing than the other and there are several options for sauces. There are no tables available (you can try to order depending on availability, especially in the summer), and you can eat at the counter. Everything delicious!
- Where it is: Via Parroco Roberto Canale 12, 80073 – Capri, Isola di Capri.
8) Low costs places to eat well in Capri: SALUMERIA DA ALDO
For those who love a sandwich, Salumeria da Aldo is perfect! The sandwiches are delicious, large and the cold cuts used in their preparation are very fresh! All very tasty, including the environment!
- Where it is: Via Cristoforo Colombo 26, 80073 – Capri, Isola di Capri.
9) Low costs places to eat well in Capri: MICHEL´ANGELO
Another option in Capri: Michel’angelo! There is also a very interesting service there: they assemble a picnic basket to order! The basket also has drinks and a map of Capri, so you can choose a place and enjoy a nice meal. If you prefer, there is the lounge where fantastic and delicious dishes are served!
- Where it is: Via Sella Orta 10, 80073 – Capri, Isola di Capri.
10) Low costs places to eat well in Capri: VERGINIELLO
Another place specializing in seafood, but with other dishes on its great menu, is Ristorante Pizzeria Verginiello. With a beautiful view of Capri, the restaurant serves excellent portions, the place is super cozy and the service is wonderful!
- Where it is: Via Lo Palazzo, 25, 80073 – Capri, Isola di Capri.
11) Low costs places to eat well in Capri: SCIALAPOPOLO
Ristorante Scialapopolo Capri is also a very special place! With a very interesting menu and with several options, it offers fair prices, incredible portions and very tasty food! Highlight for the fish and the pizzas, impeccable!
- Where it is: Via Marina Piccola 120/122, 80073 – Capri, Isola di Capri.
12) Low costs places to eat well in Capri: LO SFIZIO
The Lo Sfizio restaurant is magnificent! With its outdoor tables and impressive view, it offers fantastic options of fish, meat, pasta and much more! It is worth it!
- Where it is: Via Tiberio 7 / e, 80073 – Capri, Isola di Capri.
Watch this video and learn: How To Save On Food In Italy?
Subscribe to our channel and receive more videos with information and tips about Italy. Don’t forget to leave that Like;)
Low costs places to eat well in Capri? People, always remembering that: Capri is Capri! As we have said a few times, it is not a cheap city, but you can choose the restaurant that best fits your budget while still eating well!
Are you insecure?
If you feel insecure or have no time, and need help to organize your trip, do not hesitate to look for me! I will love to help you make your dream trip to Italy. And how can I do that? Continue reading this post until the end and you will understand how can we make your life and journey easier.
Did my post help you? If yes, make sure to leave your comment below, but if you still have questions, just leave them as a comment below and I will reply, O.K.?
An Extra Help for your Trip
Car Rental in Italy - Want to travel in Italy by car but don't know where to rent one? We have the solution for you!
Suitcase to bring wine from Italy - How about a suitcase for you to take the best Italian wines to your house? Learn more about this facility
The best content from Your Travel to Italy!
Learn more about our tours in Italy right now!
- What to visit in Italy in 10 days?
- The ten must-see places in Tuscany?
- The best tips to save on your trip to Italy?
- What are the 10 most visited cities in southern Italy?
- Airports in Italy? How to get to your hotel? (Venice, Milan, Rome, Florence)
- What to do in 1/2/3/4 days in the main Italian cities?
- The best tips on food in Italy (wines, typical food, enogastronomy tours)
- How to get from Fiumicino Airport to Rome downtown?
- Your Travel to Italy: 10 tips for traveling through Italy!
Best regards from Italy