The most romantic restaurants in Capri
Capri, next to Naples, is one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in Italy. With its cinematic views, the city exudes a kind of magic to those who pass by. Do you want to do a program for two? So today we are going to get to know the most Romantic Restaurants in Capri! Here at Your Travel to Italy with Ana Patricia you make the trip of your dreams!!! ALSO: see our “Accommodation in Italy – Tips for your holidays!”
Capri is one of the most beautiful islands in Italy. On the Gulf of Naples, the city is famous for its steep territory, its incredible hotels, shops, restaurants, limoncello, handmade sandals, with stones and ornaments and, of course, its unique perfume that dominates the whole city. One of the most visited places in the city is the Blue Grotto, a small cave where the sea water takes on an almost exclusive shade of blue, which makes us believe that it is a divine gift to Capri. Also read our Section on Food in Italy!
Destination highly sought after by couples, it has an incredible offer of hotels (hotel indications in Capri) and wonderful restaurants, most of them facing the blessed blue sea that seems to embrace the whole island with a sweet and elegant tenderness. Today we will visit Capri’s most romantic restaurants.
1) The most romantic restaurants in Capri – LO ZODIACO
Lo Zodiaco Capri: one of the most famous and celebrated in Capri. The dishes based on seafood are very successful and please even the most demanding palate. This restaurant is next to the marina, and is open for lunch too, but it is in the evening that the atmosphere becomes truly romantic. It is necessary to book in advance, mainly for dinner. Dress code recommended: smart casual.
- Where it is: Piazzetta Ferraro, 2, on the boardwalk, next to the tourist port – Capri.
- Opening hours: open from April 1st to October 31st, from 11:30 am to 0:00 am.
Watch this video and learn: What is the average cost of a day in Italy?
Subscribe to our channel and receive more videos with information and tips about Italy. Don’t forget to leave that Like;)
2) The most romantic restaurants in Capri – TERRAZZA BRUNELLA
Terrazza Brunella: for those who like panoramic views, this place will win you over! The menu is carefully elaborated, the service excellent and the wine list impeccable! The restaurant is full of charm, its wicker chairs give the final touch to all its beauty and the view is incredible! Advisable to book. Dress code advised: smart casual.
- Where it is: Via Tragara, 24 – Capri.
- Hours: from April to October, every day, from 12:00 pm to 3:00 pm and from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
3) The most romantic restaurants in Capri – TORRE SARRACENA
Torre Sarracena: Rustic and with seafood dishes, the restaurant has an impressive view! The sea breeze, the sun and the blue of the water give all the tones of romance for both lunch and dinner for two. NOTE: they close if the weather condition is not favorable; before going there, check to see if the place is working. Dress Code: casual.
- Where it is: Via Marina Piccola, at the end of Via Krupp – Capri.
- Hours: for lunch, every day between April and October; for dinner only in mid-September.
4) The most romantic restaurants in Capri – DA GIOIA
Da Gioia: Literally, on the beach! This nice restaurant has a WONDERFUL view! They are also specialized in seafood, the service is great and the place is very charming! A treat!
- Where it is: Borgo Pinti 99 – Florence.
- Hours: every day for lunch, from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm; For dinner: June, Friday and Saturday; July, Friday, Saturday and Sunday; August, every day; September, it opens on Saturdays. From 7:30 pm to midnight.
5) The most romantic restaurants in Capri – DA LUIGI AI FARAGLIONI
Da Luigi Ai Faraglioni: it is a unique restaurant: this is the best adjective to describe the Da Luigi restaurant in Faraglioni. It is located on a terrace overlooking the sea at the foot of the legendary Faraglioni di Capri. With fresh and light dishes, they are inspired by simplicity, rediscovering the authentic aromas and flavors of the Mediterranean Caprese! Since 1936 it has been the exclusive meeting point of the international jet set that spend their holidays in Capri. The service is super kind! It is advisable to make a reservation and the dress code is casual.
- Where it is: Via Faraglioni, 5 – Capri.
- Hours: every day, from noon to 6:00 pm; for dinner it is only open on Saturdays and it is necessary to make a reservation and inform the desired time.
6) The most romantic restaurants in Capri – CAESAR
Caesar Augustus Capri – La Terrazza di Lucullo: inside a prestigious hotel, the restaurant is small and offers sublime service! With delicately developed dishes for all types of palates, the view is impressive and the service is impeccable. The ingredients used for most of the menu come straight from the vegetable garden maintained on site. Reservation is required. TIP: request the special tables, which have impressive views! Dress code: smart casual.
- Where it is: Via G.Orlandi, 4 – Anacapri.
- Hours: every day, for lunch, from 12:45 pm to 2:45 pm; for dinner, from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
7) The most romantic restaurants in Capri – DA GIORGIO
Da Giorgio: since 1948 it has been the safe address for those looking for a typical Caprese dinner on a terrace overlooking the sea. The dishes offer the fresh, simple and fragrant flavors of local cuisine. The restaurant’s cuisine offers traditional Capri recipes using the best ingredients available on the island. Great service, excellent wine list and wonderful location! They also serve pizzas. It is advisable to make a reservation and the dress code is smart casual.
- Where it is: Via Roma, 34 – Capri.
- Hours: from Wednesday to Monday, from 12:00 pm to 03:30 pm and from 07:00 pm to midnight.
8) The most romantic restaurants in Capri – LA PALETTE
La Palette: this place is a charm! With tables outside on the terrace, the view is beautiful and is ideal for special moments for two! The dishes are delicate, well served and the service is first rate. The wine list is great! It is advisable to make a reservation. Dress code: smart casual.
- Where it is: Via Matermania, 36 – Capri.
- Hours: every day, from 11:30 am to 4:00 pm and from 7:00 pm to 11:30 pm.
Guys, it is worth remembering that some opening hours may change according to the season, so check the info about opening hours with the restaurant. A good suggestion is to book in advance, mainly on two occasions: during the summer, in high season, when the city is FULL; and for dinner, which is usually the busiest time. Find out here How to book a restaurant in Italy?
- The Most Romantic Restaurants in Italy!
- The most romantic restaurants in Venice
- The most romantic restaurants in Milan
- The most romantic restaurants in Rome
- The most romantic restaurants in Capri
- Romantic Restaurants on the Amalfi Coast!
It is evident that the city offers a wide range of restaurants: the more centralized, the more expensive! If you want more affordable places, move away from the center a bit or look for them in the adjacent streets, those little known by tourists. One suggestion is to ask if the hotel where you are staying has any recommendations: sometimes they are affiliated and even offer a discount. Also ask if the hotel has a restaurant: sometimes they have restaurants and it ends up going unnoticed in our madness to find a good and cheap restaurant.
The most romantic restaurants in Capri? Capri evokes romanticism by itself! The sea, the sun and all the beauty of this piece of paradise on Earth enchant even the toughest tourists! A lunch or dinner with a beautiful view will be forever in your memory! And if you feel insecure, have no time, and need help to organize your trip, don’t hesitate to contact me! I will love to help you make your dream trip to Italy come true. And how can I do that? Keep reading this post until the end and you will understand how we make your life and your trip much easier.
Did my post help you? If so, be sure to post your comment below, but if you still have questions just send me a message I will answer you as soon as possible!