Where to eat in Positano not spending too much?
Positano is a delight! One of the most sought after cities on the Amalfi Coast, in Campania, as well as being one of the most beautiful! No wonder it’s also a bit expensive in terms of accommodation and food, mainly. With that in mind, we’ve put together a list of some places for you to eat in Positano without spending too much and without missing out on all the flavor of the gastronomy of this incredible land! Let’s now know where to eat Positano without spending too much! Here at Your Travel to Italy with Ana Patricia you make the trip of your dreams !!! ALSO: see our “Accommodation in Italy – Tips for your holidays!”
Positano is a small town located in the Campania region and is part of the incredible Amalfi Coast. To learn more about this amazing place, you can read our special post about Positano by clicking here! Positano is divided into a few zones, and below we will list the most affordable restaurants in each of them. Positano beach is the most popular area of the city, and this is where the most restaurants are located: some expensive, others less expensive. Discover our Section on Food in Italy! Among the most affordable, there are:
1) Where to eat in Positano not spending too much? IN COVO DEI SARACENI
Covo Dei Saraceni: one of the most celebrated restaurants in the city, despite it is considered a luxury, it offers very attractive prices.
- Hours: every day for breakfast, from 6:00 am to 11:00 am; for lunch from 12:00 pm to 04:00 pm and for dinner from 06:00 pm to 10:00 pm – reservation required.
- Address: Viale Regina Giovanna 5, 84017, Positano, Italy.
2) Where to eat in Positano not spending too much? IN CAFFÈ POSITANO
Caffè Positano: with a fantastic menu, it also offers a wonderful view from its terrace.
- Hours: every day, from 8:00 am to 0:00 am.
- Address: Via Pasitea, 168/170.
3) Where to eat in Positano not spending too much? IN RISTORANTE MAX
Ristoranti Max: with excellent seafood dishes, it also offers fantastic meats and desserts.
- Hours: every day, from 9:00 am to 11:00 pm.
- Address: Piazza Dei Mulini, 22.
Good to know
- If you prefer to move around a bit, you can opt for restaurants a little further away from Positano, such as in Montpertuso and Nocelle. In these regions are the typical restaurants and the famous trattorias; excellent options with great value for money.
4) Where to eat in Positano not spending too much? IN IL RITROVO
Il Ritrovo: a delicious place with an incredible menu and exquisite service! The place also offers gastronomy classes.
- Hours: every day, from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.
- Address: Via Montepertuso, 77 – Piazza Cappella, 3.
5) Where to eat in Positano not spending too much? IN CAPRICCI
Capricci: a charming place! Well decorated, casual and with friendly service, it offers great options for seafood, meat, pasta and pizza.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, from 12:00 pm to 3:30 pm and from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Address: Via Regina Giovanna, 12.
6) Where to eat in Positano not spending too much? NO CHEZ BLACK
Chez Black: Open since 1949, it offers excellent food choices. The atmosphere is wide and it is one of the most traditional restaurants in the city, frequented even by locals.
- Hours: Every day, from 12:00 pm to 12:00 am.
- Address: Via del Brigantino, 19.
7) Where to eat in Positano not spending too much? IN BUCCA DI BACCO
Buca di Bacco: A restaurant with a terrace that offers a wonderful view! Wide range of dishes and a great wine list.
- Hours: every day from 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm – reservation is required.
- Address: Via Rampa della Teglia, 4.
- Another important area with great restaurants is La Sponda. The area is the first part of the city when arriving from Amalfi. It offers beautiful views and great restaurants, however, the prices are a little higher, but it’s worth it! We will keep them in check so that, if you have availability, you can go and check this very special area up close.
8) Where to eat in Positano not spending too much? IN DON GIOVANNI
Don Giovanni: with a magnificent view, it offers a varied menu and very fair prices.
- Hours: Wednesday to Monday, from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm and from 6:00 pm to 10:15 pm.
- Address: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 141.
- An ‘inner’ area in the city is Fornillo a Mulini. Although it’s a little further away, the restaurants here are fantastic; albeit lesser known, they end up being very affordable. They are mostly concentrated on Via Pasitea.
9) Where to eat in Positano not spending too much? IN LA TAGLIATA
La Tagliata: more typical, impossible! With delicious dishes, well served portions and very friendly service, it offers typical dishes with great values! The place is a spectacle: the view is beautiful!
- Hours: every day, from 10:30 am to 11:00 pm.
- Address: Via Monsignor Vito Talamo, 84017.
10) Where to eat in Positano without spending too much? IN DA CONSTANTINO
Da Constantino: another very typical restaurant, opened since 1978. With a large lounge and excellent service, the menu is very varied and offers options for all tastes, in addition to delicious pizzas.
- Hours: every day, from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm and from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Address: Via Corvo, 107.
People, remember that some times may change according to the season, so get informed before going to the place. A good suggestion is to book in advance, especially on two occasions: during the summer, in high season, when the city is CROWDED, and for dinner, which is usually the busiest time. Learn here How to book a restaurant in Italy?
CLICK HERE WITH NO COMMITMENT AND BOOK THE BEST RESTAURANTS IN ITALY!
Obviously, the city offers a huge range of restaurants: the more centralized, the more expensive! If you want more affordable places, get away from the center a little or look for them in the adjacent streets, those little known by tourists. A suggestion is to ask if the hotel where you are staying has any indication: sometimes they are affiliated and even offer a discount. Also ask if the hotel has a restaurant: sometimes they have restaurants and it end up unnoticed in our madness of looking for a good and cheap restaurant.
Watch this video and learn: How to make an amatriciana?
Subscribe to our channel and receive more videos with information and tips about Italy. Don’t forget to leave that Like;)
Where To Eat In Positano Not Spending Too Much? Despite being one of the most expensive cities in the Amalfi Coast, it is possible to eat well for little in Positano! All you have to do is know how to choose the restaurant, choose it calmly and do a brief research before choosing where to have dinner or lunch. If a quick snack is enough for you, take advantage of the kiosks on the beach or bars and cafes scattered along the shore. They usually have a very fair price and very tasty delicacies! Enjoy your food! ; )
Are you inscure?
And if you feel insecure or have no time, and need help to organize your trip , do not hesitate to look for me! I will love to help you make your dream trip to Italy. And how can I do that? Continue reading this post until the end and you will understand how can we make your life and journey easier.
Did my post help you? If yes, make sure to leave your comment below, but if you still have questions, just leave them as a comment below and I will reply, OK?
An Extra Help for your Trip Car Rental in Italy - Want to travel in Italy by car but don't know where to rent one? We have the solution for you! Suitcase to bring wine from Italy - How about a suitcase for you to take the best Italian wines to your house? Learn more about this facility The best content from Your Travel to Italy! Learn more about our tours in Italy right now! Best regards from Italy
An Extra Help for your Trip
Car Rental in Italy - Want to travel in Italy by car but don't know where to rent one? We have the solution for you!
Suitcase to bring wine from Italy - How about a suitcase for you to take the best Italian wines to your house? Learn more about this facility
The best content from Your Travel to Italy!
Learn more about our tours in Italy right now!
Best regards from Italy