Where to buy concert tickets in Italy?
Watching a show is always special: the atmosphere, the people singing hits at the top of their lungs. Who doesn’t like it? Italy hosts, every year, several national and international shows and most of them pass through the main cities like Rome, Milan and Verona. Let’s get to our post of the day! Where to buy concert tickets in Italy? Here at Your Travel to Italy with Ana Patricia you make the trip of your dreams !!! ALSO: see our “Accommodation in Italy – Tips for your holidays!”
Buying a ticket to an international show is simpler than it sounds and sometimes it pays off more in terms of values. Remember, of course, to check that the show date matches your travel date, or travel to the show and enjoy a few days on Italian soil! After all, where to buy tickets for concerts in Italy? Come with us you won’t be left out of the shows!
Do you like Amusement Park? Then be sure to read our Special Post on Theme Parks in Italy! also take the opportunity to read our special post Where to have fun in the main Italian cities?
Where to buy concert tickets in Italy? BUY WITH TICKETONE!
Well, there are some well-known Italian artists like, for example, and among many others, Laura Pausini and Eros Ramazzotti. There are some lesser-known artists around here that also leave nothing to be desired like Jovannotti, Emma and Negramaro. Well, by entering the website and searching for the name of the artist, you will find all the list of cities, times and ticket prices for the show you want to watch. There are also numerous international attractions and, also through the website, it is possible to buy tickets for operas, cinemas and others.
The said website is TicketOne, it is excellent, well organized and it is super easy to understand.
Important to know
- Check available dates and times;
- If the show is in another city, where you are not staying, arrange in advance to buy train tickets (round trip) and arrive at least two hours in advance at the place;
- Remember to print the voucher and bring the document with photo on the day of the show;
- Don’t buy a ticket at the last minute: it may not be available or only the ‘worst’ seats are left.
- When choosing the show, inquire about the surroundings of the venue, check if there are subways and/or buses available to and from the place. If you prefer a Transfer service, please contact us with no commitment, click here!
- Find out about prohibited items that will be barred by security: alcoholic beverages, cutting and sharp utensils and makeup items are barred! When in doubt, check out the official website of the place about which items are allowed and which are not;
- Take only what you need! No big bags, high heels and uncomfortable clothes;
- Eat lightly before the show: the heat, the lights and the crowding of several people can make some people feel sick, so prefer light food and drink plenty of water. AND,
- Have a lot of fun like there’s no tomorrow!
About monuments: for which you should buy tickets in advance?
Subscribe to our channel and receive more videos with information and tips about Italy. Don’t forget to leave that Like;)
Where to buy concert tickets in Italy? Watching a concert in Italy is a UNIQUE experience! If you can, don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
Are you insecure?
And if you feel insecure, have no time, and need help to organize your trip, don’t hesitate to contact me! I will love to help you make your dream trip to Italy come true. And how can I do that? Keep reading this post until the end and you will understand how we make your life and your trip much easier.
Did my post help you? If so, be sure to post your comment below, but if you still have questions just send me a message I will answer you as soon as possible!