The best outlets in Rome
In Rome there are several places to shop in the most varied sectors, but in the most renowned stores in the city center, most of them do not have very attractive prices, not even in the famous sales period (in the beginning of January), so we recommend some Outlets in Rome and its surroundings where, of course, you can shop for various items at great savings! And what are: The best outlets in Rome? Here at Your Travel to Italy with Ana Patricia you make the trip of your dreams!!! ALSO: see our “Accommodation in Italy – Tips for your holidays!”
Which outlets to visit in Rome? Where to shop in Rome? Also read on our blog Shopping in Italy here you will find a lot more information, like main stores in Rome and Milan and more;) And if you are going to travel around Italy, be sure to also read our Special Posts on What are the best Outlets in Italy to do good shopping and what is worth buying in Italy?
1) The best outlets in Rome? CASTEL ROMANO DESIGNER OUTLET
Castel Romano Designer Outlet is a well-known shopping center, where you can spend an entire day shopping. It is located in the Castel Romano area, on Via del Ponte di Piscina Cupa 5 and is a place we can consider a small town: it is a complex with shops, restaurants, bars and there you can find everything from clothes, household items, bedding, shoes, cosmetics, bags, leather goods to furniture. Throughout the year it offers low prices, with discounts of 30% to 70%.
How to get there?
If you go by car, don’t worry! The parking lot has 2,200 spaces! If using public transport, the Outlet offers a minibus that leaves Termini Station from the following location and at the following times:
- Address: Via Marsala, 71 towards Castel Romano.
- Hours: 9:30 am, 9:55 am, 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm. On the way back, the bus drops you off at the same place and the departure times are: 11:30 am, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm, 6:30 pm, 7:45 pm and 8:05 pm.
- Service: The service costs EUR 15.00 round trip or EUR 35.00, also round trip, for the VIP Shopping Pass, which gives boarding priority, 10% discount at accredited stores and a food voucher at accredited restaurants.
- It is necessary to buy tickets online, for this, Click on this link and then click on BOOKING NOW
2) The best outlets in Rome? VALMONTONE OUTLET
Another important outlet in the region is the Valmontone Outlet. It is also located just 30 minutes from Rome in a strategic position. Another ‘mini city’, it has several brands, a food court and wide ‘avenues’. The discounts also vary between 30% and 70%.
How to get there?
The Outlet offers a minibus that leaves Termini Station (visit the Central Market at Termini Station and have an excellent meal) from the following location and the following times:
- Address: Via Marsala, 71 to Valmontone Outlet
- Hours: The service is open from Thursday to Sunday and departures are at 9:45 am and 12:30 pm. On the way back the bus drops you off at the same place and the departure times are: 3:00 pm and 6:30 pm.
- Service: The service costs EUR 12.00 roundtrip and gives a discount of 5 to 20% in the stores of the complex.
- It is necessary to buy the ticket online, Clicking Here!
3) The best outlets in Rome? INSIDE ROME
Outlets with good discounts. Other examples of Outlet, but within the city of Rome, where we can find collections from previous years with good discounts.
- Wap’s Emporio: Sells fur clothes – Via Rinaldi Don Filippo 8, Rome;
- Il Discount Delle Firm: Fashion clothes and accessories – Via dei Serviti 27, Rome;
- Baby Shopping: Outlet for children’s clothing for children aged 0 to 16 – Piazza Euclide 318, Rome;
- Fashion & Fashion: Clothing for women only – Via Simone de Saint Bon 87, Rome.
Specialized services in different segments
Rome also has some blocks specialized in different segments, see the list below.
- Via Condotti: several clothing and footwear stores, mostly from major brands (mainly Italian!) Such as Armani, Gucci, Bulgari, Cartier, Ferragamo, Max Mara, Campanile.
- Via Bocca di Leone: for Italian brands like Valentino and Versace.
- Via Borgognona: another area dedicated to clothing and footwear by leading Italian designers such as Fendi, Ferrè, Laura Biagiotti, Polidori.
- Via Frattina: in addition to clothes and shoes, it is possible to find jewelry, fur and perfumes.
- Via del Corso / Via Cola di Rienzo: – more casual clothes, shoes and lots of jeans!
- Via del Babuino: for those who want antiques and everyday clothing with brands like Oliver and Henry Cotton.
- Via della Croce: yes! Gastronomy is also on the list! Pasta, sauces, wines, jams and more! If you are looking for these products, this is your street!
Do you need a personal shopper?
If you want a driver to take you from store to store, contact us here, but if your budget is not short and you are a lover of famous brands, you can access, in this link, the addresses of the main stores of the best Italian brands and international standards. Obviously in Rome we can find so many other stores!
Watch this video and learn: What is the average cost of a day in Italy?
Subscribe to our channel and receive more videos with information and tips about Italy. Don’t forget to leave that Like;)
TRAVEL TO ROME!
“Your Travel to Rome” is the quintessential e-book for your travel to one of the finest tourist destinations on the planet!
The best outlets in Rome? It is possible to do excellent shopping in Rome and, the best, spending little !!!! And if you feel insecure or have no time, and need help to organize your trip, do not hesitate to look for me! I will love to help you make your dream trip to Italy. And how can I do that? Continue reading this post until the end and you will understand how can we make your life and journey easier
Did my post help you? If yes, make sure to leave your comment below, but if you still have questions, just leave them as a comment below and I will reply, O.K.?
An Extra Help for your Trip
Car Rental in Italy - Want to travel in Italy by car but don't know where to rent one? We have the solution for you!
Suitcase to bring wine from Italy - How about a suitcase for you to take the best Italian wines to your house? Learn more about this facility
The best content from Your Travel to Italy!
Learn more about our tours in Italy right now!
- What to visit in Italy in 10 days?
- The ten must-see places in Tuscany?
- The best tips to save on your trip to Italy?
- What are the 10 most visited cities in southern Italy?
- Airports in Italy? How to get to your hotel? (Venice, Milan, Rome, Florence)
- What to do in 1/2/3/4 days in the main Italian cities?
- The best tips on food in Italy (wines, typical food, enogastronomy tours)
- How to get from Fiumicino Airport to Rome downtown?
- Your Travel to Italy: 10 tips for traveling through Italy!
Best regards from Italy