The 10 Most Romantic Hotels in Italy
Romance is in the air! I mean, our new post is up and today I present you a list of the 10 most romantic hotels in Italy. Enjoy and mark your love here… maybe you receive a special invitation to visit one of the listed hotels! Shall we find out which are the 10 most romantic hotels in Italy? So come with me! Here at Your Travel to Italy with Ana Patriciayou make the trip of your dreams!!! ALSO: see our “Accommodation in Italy – Tips for your holidays!”
It is indisputable that Italy is one of the most romantic countries in the world! The big issue is that, from north to south, the peninsula offers cities, restaurants and hotels that breathe romance and this can make it difficult for us to choose, as there are actually several options and one is more interesting than the other is! Some Italian cities seem to have been hand-drawn for those who want to live romantic moments together, others “hide” special places for couples in love, and so many others offer us real refuges for lovebirds! Also read: what is the difference between hotel categories in Italy?
Good to know…
It’s good to remember that our order doesn’t follow the line ‘from best to worst’, OK?! So, rest assured that whichever hotel you choose from this list, you won’t regret it. Of course there are amazing hotels all over Italy and it would be impossible to list ALL the romantics in a single post, but we’ve put together some of the best ones for you!
When we talk about romantic hotels, we also remember that, regardless of the hotel chosen, who makes the whole atmosphere of romance, in the end, it’s you, but it’s good to keep in mind that, of course, the environment helps (a lot ) to create a unique atmosphere of romance. Don’t worry if you don’t get the room with the best view: most hotels offer terraces with breathtaking views and/or splendid common areas, so you don’t have to worry about that. Discover our Section on Accommodations in Italy!
- If you want special services like champagne and strawberries, for example, in your room for when you arrive, or – who knows – flower petals to surprise your loved one, remember to inform this when making your reservation, and remember also to question the cost of the service.
- The same goes for anyone who wants to enjoy and make THAT special proposal (if you know what I mean!) for your love! Inform the hotel in advance and explain what your intentions are in terms of decoration and special services. If you are traveling on your honeymoon, please also pass this information on when booking to your chosen hotel, many hotels offer various treats for newlyweds, but some of them require a copy of the marriage certificate, so be sure to take a copy of the document with you, OK?! Also read: what are the best cities to spend your honeymoon in Italy?
Are you ready?
So let’s get to know the 10 most romantic hotels in Italy
1) The 10 most romantic hotels in Italy: CORTE DELLA MAESTÀ
Located in Civita di Bagnoreggio (Lazio), it is one of the most romantic hotels in Italy par excellence! With an impressive beauty, it will provide you with unique moments! Well structured, it is an elegant, charming hotel, surrounded by must-see beauties. It has four splendid suites and provides us with impeccable services. Click here to find out more and book: Corte della Maestà Antica Residenza
2) The 10 most romantic hotels in Italy: GROTTA PALAZZESE HOTEL
One of the most romantic and well-known hotels in all of Italy is located in a very special city: Polignano a Mare, in Puglia. The city itself already offers us an incredible romantic atmosphere, but this hotel is the icing on the cake. In a privileged location, the type of hotel that offers us truly UNFORGETTABLE experiences! Click here to find out more and book: Hotel Grotta Palazzese. And if you’re not staying and want to enjoy all that beautiful panorama of the cave, know that you can have lunch and enjoy the romantic atmosphere of the restaurant. Learn more here!
3) The 10 most romantic hotels in Italy: IL SALVATINO
In the heart of Florence (Tuscany), a hotel in a spectacular building with a magnificent view of the city! Far from the big tourist mass, it’s the kind of place that makes us forget everything and offers us truly unique, magical and very romantic moments! The garden of the place deserves to be highlighted and offers us impressive panoramas. Click here to learn more and book: Il Salviatino
4) The 10 most romantic hotels in Italy: LA POSTA VECCHIA
In a small town called Ladispoli, in the Lazio region, the La Posta Vecchia hotel is one of the most charming in Italy. With a private beach, the hotel is elegant, well located and with a charm that is difficult to describe in words! It offers you an excellent structure and ultra romantic environments! It is a classic hotel with a modern touch that is sure to win your heart over! Click here to learn more and book: La Posta Vecchia
5) The 10 most romantic hotels in Italy: IL PALAZZO EXPERIMENTAL
It is redundant to talk about romantic hotels in Venice, but this one is really VERY special! The city has had a reputation for being romantic for centuries and, of course, its hotels leave nothing to be desired for special moments spent as a couple! With a great location, the Venetian boutique hotel is a real gem for those who want to live unforgettable moments, unique and very, very romantic! Its building will ‘transport’ you, easily, to a world of dreams! Click here to find out more and book: Il Palazzo Experimental
6) The 10 most romantic hotels in Italy: VILLA-LENA
A delightful agritourism located in Toiano, in the province of Pisa, Tuscany. With a modern proposal, but without losing the elegant touch, it is in a location that exudes romance all around! With a structure full of charm, it is immersed in nature and offers excellent options for couples in love. Click here to find out more and book: Villa-Lena
7) The 10 most romantic hotels in Italy: MASSERIA MONTANAPOLEONE
Surrounded by nature, fresh air and indescribable peace! Located in the interior of Puglia, in a small town called Pezze di Greco, it provides us with unique and very special moments! It’s the kind of hotel that seems to ’embrace’ you and, believe me, it will make your departure very difficult, as the desire to live there forever will surprise you! It’s a PERFECT hotel! Really, no exaggerations! Click here to learn more and book: Masseria Montanapoleone
8) The 10 most romantic hotels in Italy: LA TORRETTA
In splendid Manarola, Cinque Terre, which is already one of the most romantic cities in Italy par excellence, this is one of the most famous and romantic hotels in our entire peninsula. The sunset here is something extraordinary and, without a doubt, will offer you the ideal setting to celebrate your love in the most romantic way possible! Click here to learn more and book: La Torretta
9) The 10 most romantic hotels in Italy: VILLA BIONDELLI
What is more romantic than a hotel with its own winery? At this fantastic hotel located in Cazzago San Martino, in the province of Brescia, in Lombardy, you unite the best of all worlds in a unique and very poetic atmosphere. The hotel is immersed in a very special area and surrounded by greenery! With excellent options for couples in love, the hotel areas provide us with moments with maximum levels of romanticism, beauty and magic. It is very worthwhile spending at least one night here! Click here to find out more and book: Villa Biondelli
10) The 10 most romantic hotels in Italy: LA FUSTAIA
An inn full of charm, in the middle of nature, far from the big tourist mass and super romantic? We have! In the fantastic region of Liguria, more precisely in the province of Spezia, the city of Sarzana is discreet, charming and delicious and, in the bargain, it still offers us this real gem as a lodging option. The inn is a delight and, as it receives few guests, the service is almost personalized. It is, without any doubt, one of the most romantic hotels in Italy and proves to us that a fantastic hotel does not need to be in a big chain or in a big city. Click here to learn more and book: La Fustaia
- If you intend to stay in some of the aforementioned hotels, especially on commemorative dates such as Christmas, New Year, International Valentine’s Day (February 14th), etc, make your reservation in advance, especially in smaller hotels. The same goes for those who want to travel during high season, between July and August: book in advance! By making your reservation in advance, you guarantee the best price and you don’t run the risk of not finding more rooms or paying an absurd amount for a room that, perhaps, will not please you!
- If you want to make your experience even more romantic, but want to save a little: stop by the market and buy items for a small picnic in your room. Wine, fruits, chocolates, etc. If your room has a bathtub, remember to bring that special liquid soap and, if you have a balcony available, have a picnic there! There is nothing more romantic! When? How about during sunset? Here’s the tip!
Watch this video and learn: What is the average cost of a day in Italy?
Subscribe to our channel and receive more videos with information and tips about Italy. Don’t forget to leave that Like;)
The 10 most romantic hotels in Italy? For the romantics on duty, here’s the tip: Italy, in addition to being romantic by nature, offers excellent options for those who want to take the romantic experience to the maximum level! Your difficulty? Choosing the ideal hotel for this and, as we could see, options abound!
Are you insecure?
If you feel insecure or have no time, and need help to organize your trip, do not hesitate to look for me! I will love to help you make your dream trip to Italy. And how can I do that? Continue reading this post until the end and you will understand how can we make your life and journey easier.
Did my post help you? If yes, make sure to leave your comment below, but if you still have questions, just leave them as a comment below and I will reply, O.K.?
An Extra Help for your Trip
Car Rental in Italy - Want to travel in Italy by car but don't know where to rent one? We have the solution for you!
Suitcase to bring wine from Italy - How about a suitcase for you to take the best Italian wines to your house? Learn more about this facility
The best content from Your Travel to Italy!
Learn more about our tours in Italy right now!
- What to visit in Italy in 10 days?
- The ten must-see places in Tuscany?
- The best tips to save on your trip to Italy?
- What are the 10 most visited cities in southern Italy?
- Airports in Italy? How to get to your hotel? (Venice, Milan, Rome, Florence)
- What to do in 1/2/3/4 days in the main Italian cities?
- The best tips on food in Italy (wines, typical food, enogastronomy tours)
- How to get from Fiumicino Airport to Rome downtown?
- Your Travel to Italy: 10 tips for traveling through Italy!
Best regards from Italy