Romantic Restaurants on the Amalfi Coast
The Amalfi Coast is considered the number one destination in the peninsular country. Its cities are beautiful and they all attract due to the sea, the sun and its beautiful landscapes. Today we are going to visit the Romantic Restaurants on the Amalfi Coast and be enchanted by all the natural beauty that adorns our photos as wallpaper! Here at Your Travel to Italy with Ana Patricia you make the trip of your dreams!!! ALSO: see our “Accommodation in Italy – Tips for your holidays!”
The Amalfi Coast is a stretch of 50 kilometers south of the Sorrento peninsula, in the Campania region. It is a famous holiday destination and is characterized by steep cliffs and a jagged coastline with small pastel colored beaches and villages. The coastal road between the port city of Salerno and the rocky mountain range of Sorrento runs between sumptuous villages, vineyards and lemon trees overlooking the sea: it is a city more beautiful than the other! It is the number one romantic destination in Italy and it is not difficult to know the reason, the difficult thing will be to choose just one restaurant or just one city! Today we will visit the most romantic restaurants on the Amalfi Coast. Also read The Most Romantic Restaurants in Italy! and Read also our section on Food in Italy! Here at Your Travel to Italy with Ana Patricia you make the trip of your dreams!!! ALSO: see our “Accommodation in Italy – Tips for your holidays!”
1) Romantic Restaurants on the Amalfi Coast – RE MAURÌ
Re Maurì: the restaurant is in a privileged position, a few kilometers from the center of Salerno, at the beginning of the road that leads to Vietri sul Mare and the Amalfi Coast. The restaurant is located in a fully glazed area with a postcard view. The menu has great options, the service is great and the wine list leaves nothing to be desired! It is advisable to make a reservation for dinner. Dress Code for dinner: smart casual.
- Where it is: Via Benedetto Croce (towards Vietri Sul Mare) – Salerno.
- Hours: every day, from 11:00 am to 2:30 pm and from 7:30 pm to 2:30 am.
2) Romantic Restaurants on the Amalfi Coast – GIARDINIELLO
Ristorante Giardiniello: the restaurant’s flagship is fresh pasta, produced right there. A history that began in 1955 and continues today. Hospitality is another strenght of this incredible place. As they say: they serve ‘pearls’ in the form of food. It really is exquisite!
- Where is it: Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 17 – Minori.
- Hours: every day, from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm and from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
3) Romantic Restaurants on the Amalfi Coast – BELVEDERE SORRENTO
Belvedere Sorrento Restaurant: Belvedere Restaurant is the gastronomic heart of the Tramontano Hotel. A restaurant overlooking the Gulf of Naples where, in the background, it is possible to see the imposing silhouette of Vesuvius. The cuisine majestically combines tradition and innovation! The recipes created by Alfonso Iaccarino are made by Chef Pasquale Di Meglio. The wine list is extensive and the service is great! It is advisable to make a reservation for dinner.
- Where it is: Piazza S. Giovanni del Toro, 2 – Ravello.
- Hours: every day, from noon to 6 pm; for dinner, it only opens on Saturdays and you need to make a reservation and inform the desired time.
4) Romantic Restaurants on the Amalfi Coast – L´INCANTO
L’Incanto: the name says: it is, in fact, a charm. With a very varied menu and excellent wine list, the restaurant is modern, interesting and has fantastic flavors! It is advisable to make a reservation and the dress code is smart casual.
- Where it is: Nespoli, 5 – Furore.
- Opening hours: every day, from noon to 04:00 pm and from 06:00 pm to midnight.
5) Romantic Restaurants on the Amalfi Coast – EOLO AMALFI
Eolo Amalfi: a beautiful restaurant in the heart of Amalfi. The Eolo Restaurant is located in one of the most characteristic views of the Amalfi Coast. Decorated in an elegant and sober and local style, it has a large dining room that can accommodate up to 32 people and a very romantic terrace overlooking the sea, which gives magical atmospheres at sunset. The kitchen brings customers a modern and elegant reinterpretation of the region’s most traditional dishes. Recommended dress code: smart casual.
- Where it is: Via P. Comite, 3 – Amalfi.
- Hours: from Wednesday to Monday, from 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
6) Romantic Restaurants on the Amalfi Coast – L´ANTICA CARTIERA
L’Antica Cartiera: the Restaurant in the heart of the Amalfi Coast, on the stretch that connects the small fishing village of Minori to the former Republic of Amalfi. This stretch of coast is part of the municipality of Ravello and the name of the place, Marmorata, takes its name from the murmur of the waterfall that still flows into the sea today. The restaurant’s position is unique, among the rocks and a few meters above the sea. Chef Aldo Cretella personally selects the excellence of the ingredients and presents well-prepared, tasty and beautiful dishes. Great service and impeccable wine list. Reservations are required for dinner. Dress code: smart casual.
- Where it is: Via Marmorata, 4 – Ravello.
- Hours: every day, from 1 pm to 2:30 pm and from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
7) Romantic Restaurants on the Amalfi Coast – ZASS POSITANO
Zass Positano: starry restaurant features a view that looks like a painting! Overlooking Praiano, the restaurant inside the renowned San Pietro hotel is immersed in an intense Mediterranean atmosphere. Chef Alois Vanlangenaeker’s dishes reflect elegance, flavor and well-prepared and beautiful dishes, all without losing traditional local flavors. Dress code: smart casual
- Where is it: Via Laurito, 2 – Positano.
- Hours: from April to November, every day, from 1:00 pm to 2:45 pm and from 8:00 pm to 9:30 pm.
8) Romantic Restaurants on the Amalfi Coast – TORRE NORMANNA
Torre Normanna: located inside the Tower of the same name, the restaurant has an impressive view. With a wide menu, with several dishes based on seafood, the restaurant is elegant, charming and beautiful! The service is excellent and the wine list attracts attention! Dress code: smart casual.
- Where it is: Via D. Tajani, 4 – Maiori.
- Hours: Tuesday to Sunday, from 12:30 pm to 03:00 pm and from 07:00 pm to 10:30 pm.
Guys, it is worth remembering that some times may change according to the season, so check before going to the location. A good suggestion is to book in advance, mainly on two occasions: during the summer, in high season, when the city is CROWDED, and for dinner, which is usually the busiest time. Find out here How to book a restaurant in Italy?
- It is evident that the city offers a wide range of restaurants: the more centralized, the more expensive!
- If you want more affordable places, move away from the center a bit or look for them in the adjacent streets, those little known by tourists.
- One suggestion is to ask if the hotel where you are staying has any indication: sometimes they are affiliated and even offer a discount.
- Also ask if the hotel has a restaurant: sometimes they have restaurants and it ends up going unnoticed in our madness to find a good and cheap restaurant.
Watch this video and learn: What is the average cost of a day in Italy?
Subscribe to our channel and receive more videos with information and tips about Italy. Don’t forget to leave that Like;)
Shall we get to know the Romantic Restaurants on the Amalfi Coast? A sure destination for those looking for calm, beauty, romance and impressive views, the Amalfi Coast attracts thousands of tourists every year! From north to south of the coast, you will find truly very special charms like beaches, nature, bars, shops and, of course, restaurants! For those who want to live unforgettable moments for two, choose a dinner at sunset! It will stay in your memory for the rest of your life! If you are in one city and want to get to know a restaurant that is in another, don’t worry, the transport there is great, fast and safe!
If you feel insecure, have no time, and need help to organize your trip, don’t hesitate to contact me! I will love to help you make your dream trip to Italy come true. And how can I do that? Keep reading this post until the end and you will understand how we make your life and your trip much easier.
Did my post help you? If so, be sure to post your comment below, but if you still have questions just send me a message I will answer you as soon as possible!