The most romantic restaurants in Venice
The so-called Serenissima is the kind of city that invites us to want to stay there forever. Venice is romantic by nature: its canals and gondolas, that pass from one side to another invoke romance in this very special city also known as ‘the city of lovers’. There is nothing fairer than thinking about a romantic restaurant to celebrate love and respect, right? So, today, we will know the most romantic restaurants in Venice. Here at Your Travel to Italy with Ana Patricia you make the trip of your dreams!!! ALSO: see our “Accommodation in Italy – Tips for your holidays!”
The gastronomy of the Veneto region, where its capital Venice is located, is full of delicious dishes such as Buttered Cod, Venetian Liver, Polenta with various side dishes, Spaghetti with squid-ink sauce, among many others. The desserts are amazing and the wines need no comment. Read our Section on Food in Italy!
Venice is very popular with couples who want to celebrate special moments like their honeymoon, wedding anniversary and other celebrations. Famous for its impressive Piazza San Marco, Venice is the kind of city that is on the list of 10, among 9 people looking for a romantic, beautiful and unforgettable place. And thinking about the lovebirds, we made a list with the most romantic restaurants in the city. Let’s see what they are? Also read Where to find the best aperitif in Venice?
1) The most romantic restaurants in Venice – GALEONE
Galeone Veneziano: For the romantics out there: how about a mini dinner cruise? The eyes sparkled, didn’t they?! In Venice we find a very special type of vessel called the Galeone. Venetian galleons are huge vessels typical of the Republic of Venice. Adapted to become restaurants, today the boats are tourist and faithfully reproduced to the originals.
- Where is it: board at the Venice pier from the front of the Naval Museum or at the pier at Punta Sabbioni – Venice.
- Opening hours: From the 16th of September to the 31st of May: departure at 8:00 pm – disembarkation at 11:00 pm; June 1st to September 15th: departure at 8:30 pm – disembarkation at 11:30 pm.
Where can I book?
On the Civitatis website. To make a reservation, just click here!
For my dining experience at the Galeone, check the video below and see if I recommend it:
2) The most romantic restaurants in Venice – LA CUPOLA
La Cupola: When we talk about romance in Venice, this restaurant is the right destination for lovebirds! In addition to being one of the most beautiful restaurants in Venice, it is one of the most romantic. The decoration, the ambient light and everything else make this place a UNIQUE place for those who want to celebrate love by eating well and with incredible service. Reservation required. Dress code recommended: business casual for lunch and dinner.
- Where is it: Hotel Carlton – Grand Canal, Santa Croce, 578 – Venice.
- Opening hours: for lunch, from Monday to Sunday, from 12:00 p.m to 2:30 p.m; for dinner, from Monday to Sunday, from 7 p.m to 10 p.m.
3) The most romantic restaurants in Venice – CAFFÈ CENTRALE
Caffè Centrale: Another romantic and cozy restaurant. In the heart of Venice, the place offers great options for unique dinners, full of romance and beauty. The lighting adds a special touch! The menu is incredible and the service is sublime! Reservation required. The suggested dress code is business casual.
- Where is it: San Marco – Piscina De Frezzaria, 1659 / B – Venice.
- Opening hours: Open every day for dinner only, from 7 p.m to 1 a.m.
4) The most romantic restaurants in Venice – RISTORANTE CANOVA
Ristorante Canova: Refined, it is one of the most renowned restaurants in Venice. Elegance becomes a detail when we talk about the sensational menu that this incredible restaurant can offer. The wine list is a spectacle apart and the service is AWESOME! It is prudent to make a reservation and the dress code recommended is business formal for dinner and smart casual for lunch.
- Where is it: San Marco, 1243 – Venice.
- Opening hours: open every day, for lunch, from 12.30 p.m to 2.30 p.m and for dinner, from 7.30 p.m to 10.30 p.m.
5) The most romantic restaurants in Venice -BOCADORO
Bocadoro: To bring the list to a golden touch, we present Bocadoro. The dishes here are true pieces of art, full of colors and flavors that will surprise you. The charming little tables outside are great for the warmer nights. The restaurant is full of charm, great service and the desserts are amazing! The place opens for lunch and dinner. In high season, it is wise to make a reservation. Suggested dress code: casual.
- Where is it: Cannaregio, 5405 / a – Venezia.
- Opening hours: every day, for lunch, from 12.00 a.m to 15.00 p.m and for dinner, from 19.00 p.m to 23.00 p.m.
6) The most romantic restaurants in Venice – ORO VENEZIA
Oro Venezia: A classic in Venice, Oro is really remarkable! With an enviable menu, it offers great options based on seafood, exceptional wines and incredible desserts. It owns a Michelin star and the service is exquisite. It is advisable to make a reservation and the dress code recommended is business formal for dinner and smart casual for lunch.
- Where is it: Belmond Hotel Cipriani – Giudecca 10 – Venezia.
- Opening hours: open every day, for lunch, from 12.30 p.m to 2.00 p.m and for dinner, from 7.30 p.m to 10.00 p.m.
7) The most romantic restaurants in Venice – AROMI VENEZIA
Aromi Venezia: Another restaurant with the prestigious Hilton name behind it, which ensures excellence in service, sensational menu and excellent wine list. Aromi offers modern cuisine, but manages to maintain the tradition of Italy’s most famous dishes in a unique way! Reservation is required and the recommended dress code is smart casual.
- Where is it: Giudecca, 810 – Venezia.
- Opening hours: only for dinner, every day, from 7.00 p.m to 10.30 p.m.
8) The most romantic restaurants in Venice – CLUB DEL DOGE – THE GRITTI PALACE
Club Del Doge: The Gritti Palace: When you step into this restaurant you will be enveloped in an atmosphere so unique, elegant and well decorated, that it will look like you have traveled in time! With varied dishes, incredible wines and first class service, Club del Doge is a place that manages to offer the best in every detail! The dishes, besides being beautiful, are delicious! Oh: it opens for breakfast too! Reservations are required for dinner and the dress code suggested for dinner is business formal.
- Where is it: Campo Santa Maria del Giglio, 2467 – Venice.
- Opening hours: every day, for breakfast, from 7:30 a.m to 11:00 a.m; for lunch, from 12:30 p.m to 2:30 a.m and for dinner, from 7:00 p.m to 10:30 a.m.
9) The most romantic restaurants in Venice – BACAROMI
Bacaromi: Inside the Hilton Venice hotel, it is a restaurant that presents a very varied menu, an extraordinary wine list and all this with the excellence of a sublime service that bears the name of one of the most famous hosting franchises in the world (Hilton Hotels) . The view is cinematic! Reservation is required; the recommended dress code is business casual.
- Where is it: Giudecca, 810 – Venice.
- Opening hours: only for dinner, every day.
Guys, it is worth remembering that some opening hours may change according to the season, so check the info about opening hours with the restaurant. A good suggestion is to book in advance, mainly on two occasions: during the summer, in high season, when the city is FULL; and for dinner, which is usually the busiest time. Find out here How to book a restaurant in Italy?
Obviously, the city offers a wide range of restaurants: the more centralized – the more expensive! If you want more affordable places, move away from the center or look for them in the adjacent streets, those little known by tourists. One suggestion is to ask if the hotel where you are staying has any suggestion: sometimes they are affiliated to some places and can even offer you a discount. Also ask if the hotel has a restaurant: sometimes they have (great) restaurants and it ends up overlooked in our madness to find a good and cheap place to eat.
- The Most Romantic Restaurants in Italy!
- The most romantic restaurants in Florence.
- The most romantic restaurants in Milan
- The most romantic restaurants in Rome
- The most romantic restaurants in Capri
- Romantic Restaurants on the Amalfi Coast!
Watch this video and know more about where to eat in Venice!
Subscribe to our channel and receive more videos with information and tips about Italy. Don’t forget to leave that Like 😉
The most romantic restaurants in Venice? The city of lovers, of course, offers a mass of romantic places, including hotels, restaurants and incredible places to be discovered. When booking, inform the manager the reason for the celebration. It is common that the place make an offer to the couple such as two glasses of sparkling wine to celebrate so they can toast and receive divine ‘blessings’ so that the union will last forever, full of joy, of course!
Are you insecure?
And if you feel insecure, have no time, and need help to organize your trip, don’t hesitate to contact me! I will love to help you make your dream trip to Italy come true. And how can I do that? Keep reading this post until the end and you will understand how we make your life and your trip much easier.
Did my post help you? If so, be sure to post your comment below, but if you still have questions just send me a message I will answer you as soon as possible!
An Extra Help for your Trip Car Rental in Italy - Want to travel in Italy by car but don't know where to rent one? We have the solution for you! Suitcase to bring wine from Italy - How about a suitcase for you to take the best Italian wines to your house? Learn more about this facility The best content from Your Travel to Italy! Learn more about our tours in Italy right now! Best regards from Italy
An Extra Help for your Trip
Car Rental in Italy - Want to travel in Italy by car but don't know where to rent one? We have the solution for you!
Suitcase to bring wine from Italy - How about a suitcase for you to take the best Italian wines to your house? Learn more about this facility
The best content from Your Travel to Italy!
Learn more about our tours in Italy right now!
Best regards from Italy