Restaurants with the Best Panoramic Views in Rome
Shall we go to Rome? Today we’ll visit some of the restaurants with the most beautiful views in the Eternal City. Being a big city, Rome presents us with countless options of incredible places for dinner, lunch, breakfast, or special aperitif, and today I bring you some suggestions of where to go if you are looking for restaurants with panoramic views in Rome.Stay with us and make the most of boot country! Here at the Travelling to Italy we make the trip of your dreams come true!! Also, get to know our Section Accommodation in Italy – Tips for your Vacation!
The Italian capital, Rome in the Lazio region, it’s a city like no other! With splendid panoramas, the city is even more beautiful from above, and, therefore, today I have put together a list of some restaurants that present us with beautiful views of our beloved Eternal City. Read also: Rome for groups!
Who doesn’t love a panoramic view?
That’s that! And so it’s always good to know that Scenic views attract as many tourists as locals, so some places tend to get crowded, especially during the warmer seasons of the year, such as spring and summer. Read also: Bars with the Best Panoramic Views in Rome!
If you plan to have dinner or lunch in a restaurant with a view, make your reservation in advance because restaurants with panoramic views in Rome are VERY popular!Let’s get to know some of them. Remembering that our list is not sponsored and does not follow a sequence of “best to least best,” ok? Read also: Where To find The Best Aperitifs in Rome?
1) Restaurants with panoramic views in Rome: RHINOCEROS ENTR ́ACTE
We start our list with the artistic Rhinoceros Entr’acte. This is the first gourmet restaurant located in an art building in Rome, and the project is by the acclaimed AldaFendi Foundation – Experiments. Located on the rooftop, the restaurant is beautifully decorated, elegant, and full of charm. Perfect for a sunset aperitif or a romantic dinner. The menu is elegant and refined, but at the same time, modern and simple. It’s worth knowing!
- Official Website: Rhinoceros Entr’acte
- Where is it? Via dei Cerchi, 19–23.
- Hours: Tuesday to Sunday, from 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
2) Restaurants with panoramic views in Rome: TERRAZA LES ÉTOILES ROMA
One of the most classic restaurants in Rome is Les Étoiles. Classic not only for its tradition, elegance and fame, but also for its magnanimous view!Located on the top floor of the Atlante Star Hotel, Les Étoiles is a panoramic restaurant with a Unique view of the Vatican City. Combining traditional dishes with modern and fresh reinterpretations, it also features an impeccable wine list. Like?
- Official Website: Terrazza Les Étoiles Roma
- Where is it? Via dei Bastioni, 1
- Hours: Every day from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m.
3) Restaurants with panoramic views in Rome: HI-RES: RESTAURANT AND TERRACE LOUGE
In the Roman center, between Piazza di Spagna and Piazza del Popolo, is the imposing HI-Res: High Restaurant and Terrace Lounge, located on the top floor of the Valadier Hotel. The restaurant presents us with a beautiful view of monuments, rooftops, domes and terraces, and enchants us in an almost magical way!
A little more about the restaurant
The place seems to change color as the hours go by and with the sunset, which dyes the whole view around with gold! The open-air space is very modern and can also be frequented during the winter, as it is heated and covered with a mobile structure. The restaurant’s wine cellar deserves to be highlighted: with 600 labels, the wines are very well stored and served impeccably, following the most written oenology techniques.
- Official Website: Hi-Res: Restaurant and Terrace Lounge
- Where is it? Via della Fontanella, 15
- Opening hours: Monday to Sunday, with the following hours: for lunch, it is open from Saturday and Sunday, from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm; the bar opens from 5:00 pm to 2:00 am; and for dinner every day, from 7:00 pm to 11:30 pm.
4) Restaurants with panoramic views in Rome: LA TERRAZA DEI PAPI
Located on the wonderful roof top of the Mecenate Palace hotel, the Terrazza dei Papi restaurant is perfect for those who like simplicity and elegance in a harmonious and interesting way and do not give up a breathtaking view! With 360° panoramic views of Rome’s skyline, the place presents us with a delicious menu, all inspired by Mediterranean and regional cuisine, and offers excellent options for national and international wines.
- Official Website: La Terrazza dei Papi
- Where is it? Via Carlo Alberto, 3
- Hours: every day from 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm.
5) Restaurants with panoramic views in Rome: AROMA RESTAURANT – PALAZZO MANFREDI
The Aroma is one of the most celebrated restaurants in Rome and presents us with an impressive view of the timeless, classic, and magnificent Colosseum (find out how you can book Colosseum’s tickets with Roma Pass!). Located in the history of Palazzo Manfredi, owner of a Michelin star and its menu offers several options for dishes and wines. It is mandatory to make a reservation, which is made exclusively online, not to mention that it is It’s necessary to follow the dress code of the site, which suggests smart casual attire. For men, long pants and shirts are essential.
- Official Website: Aroma Restaurant – Palazzo Manfredi
- Where is it? Via Labicana, 125
- Hours: for lunch, from Friday to Sunday, from 12:30 pm; for dinner every day, from 7:30 pm.
6) Restaurants with panoramic views in Rome: DIVINITY TERRACE LOUNGE BAR AND RESTAURANT
The Lounge Bar and Restaurant at Divinity Terrace are beautiful to live in! The place offers lunch, aperitifs, and dinner, and there are several options of dishes and drinks in addition to the magnificent wines! The space is spacious and unites the elegance of marble with the modernity of metal, offering us a very modern place with traditional and classic touches. Overlooking the historic Pantheon, it surprises you from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave.
- Official Website: Divinity Terrace Lounge Bar & Restaurant
- Where is it? Via di Santa Chiara, 4/A
- Hours: every day from 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm and from 7:00 pm to 0:00 am.
Always remember that booking in advance never hurts, especially if you’re traveling during peak season. If you’re traveling during the festive periods (Christmas, New Year’s, and Easter), I also suggest you make a reservation in advance and ask if they will be open on specific days; some restaurants don’t work, so don’t risk it!
Watch this video and learn where’s the best place to collect your Roma Pass in Rome!
Subscribe to our channel and let´s find out together other incredible secrets about Rome and Italy! Don’t forget to give this video a thumbs up! 😉
Restaurants with panoramic views in Rome – And so, we conclude our list. Our capital is incredible, that’s not debatable! But the city can be even more beautiful from above, with breathtaking views in very privileged locations!
Do you feel unsafe traveling?
If you feel insecure or don’t have time and need help organizing your trip, Don’t hesitate to reach out to me! I will love to help you make your dream trip to Italy come true. And how can I do that? Keep reading this post until the end, and you will understand how we make your life and your trip easier.
Did my post help you or do you still have questions? Leave your comment below, and I’ll gladly get back to you!