Milan for groups?
Are you going to Milan and would like to see the city in a really special way? Do you need an English Tour Guide? Are you looking for a group tour? We can help you with that! We have the answer! We have the solution you’re looking for! AND we can help you! Are you ready? Milan for groups? Here at Your Travel to Italy with Ana Patricia you make the trip of your dreams!!! ALSO: see our “Accommodation in Italy – Tips for your holidays!”
1) Milan for groups? WALKING TOUR
Make the most of your trip to Milan! Discover the secrets of an Italian city that combines the best of history, fashion and architecture on this English-language guided walking tour!
- When: Every day
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Language: The tour is exclusively in English.
- Included: English speaking guide.
2) Milan for groups! FRANCIACORTA OUTLET VILLAGE
Participate in a Group Tour with an English Language Guide with our Partner Civitatis, ask for a free quote and analyze the cost benefit in Milan! Shopping tour at the Outlet Franciacorta.
Shopping Tour: Outlet Franciacorta
- Duration: 9 hours;
- Language: English;
- When: Every day
- Includes: transfers by air-conditioned bus, Shopping Card, and Italian lunch, guided tour in English by Franciacorta wineries and wine tasting (optional).
3) Milan for groups? SAN SIRO STADIUM
Participate in a Group Tour with an English Language Guide with our Partner Civitatis, ask for a free quote and analyze the cost benefit to see Milan at its best! How about visiting one of the most famous soccer stadiums in Italy? Let’s get to know the San Siro Stadium!
San Siro Stadium Tour
- Language: This is a bilingual (English/Spanish) guided tour.
- Duration: 4/5 hours;
- When: Every day
- Includes: transfers in the City Sightseeing tourist bus (line C). Audio guide in English on board the bus. Entrance to Casa Milan Museum. Experience at Cucina Milanello (optional). Admission to the Giuseppe Meazza Stadium (San Siro) and guided tour in English inside the Stadium.
4) Milan for groups? BERNINA EXPRESS
Participate in a Group Tour with an English Language Guide with our Partner Civitatis, ask for a free quote and analyze the cost benefit in Milan. How about an unforgettable tour in the Swiss Alps on the Bernina Express? Take a Tour on the Bernina Express!
Bernina Express Tour
- Language: The tour includes an English speaking guide, but the tour can sometimes be carried out in two languages
- Duration: 12,5 hours;
- Includes: transport by bus to Tirano. Ticket for the regional train Bernina from Tirano to St. Moritz. Portuguese or English speaking guide, according to the language operated by the tour on the booked day. Return to Milan by bus. Discount of up to 8% on the official price.
Still looking for other alternatives? Groups tours from Milan by Get Your Guide
- BERNINA EXPRESS AND ST MORITZ, CLICK HERE! HERE!
- GENOA AND PORTOFINO, CLICK HERE!
- CINQUE TERRE, CLICK HERE!
- LAGO DE COMO, CLICK HERE!
- THE BEST OF MILAN INCLUDING THE LAST SUPPER! CLICK HERE!
Why hire a private guide tour?
Having a tour guide makes all the difference for those who want to know the history of Milan, its curiosities, as well as the meaning of each monument, each place visited. This makes a huge difference on any trip, since you will have the opportunity to really get to know the city you’re in and not just go through to say you’ve been in Milan or any other historic Italian city!
Hiring a tour guide means enjoying the best of Milan with a professional who will know how to enchant you with a special point of view of the wonders that the city can offer and, above all, with a super affordable price! It is an excellent option for family trips, friends groups, family with elderly and children and, plus, a great option for people with limited mobility.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW!
- Each tour has its own rules, some pick you up at your hotel, and others have a meeting point. Remember that group tours never wait, so always be attentive to the details of the vouchers to reach the meeting point on time.
- We chose the tours after the analysis by its score (testimonial from other people who took the tours). But the offers proposed by the partner sites are their responsibility.
- I have no involvement in the decision or disclosure of offers and promotions on the sites mentioned here.
- In case of dissatisfaction and / or problems with the service provided or contracted, please get in touch directly through their service channels on the website you booked your tour.
Milan for Groups? If you feel insecure or don’t have time, and need help organizing your trip, don’t hesitate to contact me! I will love to help you make your dream trip to Italy. And how can I do that? Keep reading this post until the end and you will understand how we make your life and your trip easier 🙂