Ticket prices of the main monuments of Italy
The idea of this post is to answer this question: tickets prices in Italy! In Italy there are thousands of important monuments worth visiting. Obviously to talk about all of them, we would have to write a book, but today our goal is to focus in a much summed way on the main cities that are those that receive millions of people every year. We are talking about Rome, Florence and Venice! Soon we will also talk about Milan! Now we will know the prices tickets of the main monuments of Italy. Stay with us and make the best of Italy! Here at Your Travel to Italy with Ana Patricia you make the trip of your dreams!!! ALSO: see our “Accommodation in Italy – Tips for your holidays!”
I will be listing for each city some the main monuments and how much you pay to visit them, so you will have an idea of how much you should reserve for visiting the monuments in those cities. Ready? Let’s go! Read: What are the hours of the main monuments in Italy?
1) Ticket prices of the main monuments of Italy: ROME AND VATICAN CITY
- Vatican Museum: EUR 17.00 per person. Buying online: EUR 21,00.
- Coliseum/ Roman Forum and Palatine Hill: EUR 16,00 per person. Buying online: EUR 18,00.
- The Capitolium: Buying online: EUR 12,50.
- Villa and Borghese Gallery: buying online: EUR 22.00.
- Castel Sant’Angelo: $ 15.00 per person. Buying online: EUR 16.00.
Let’s save some money?
A great option for those who have more days in Rome is to buy the Roma Pass, which costs EUR 38.50 and gives you two free tickets (to the monuments that are part of the circuit) and also offers a discount to the other monuments, plus it also allows you to use buses and subway for free. So, if you’re thinking about visiting monuments and using the public transportation, it’s really worth it, because you save a lot. Don’t forget to read our Roma Pass Special Post, you will be able to visit the museums that are part of the circuit, and if you find it interesting, you can even buy the Roma pass online. Read also: What are the five must see places in Rome?
2) Ticket prices of the main monuments of Italy: FLORENCE
- Galleria degli Uffizi: EUR 12.00 per person (low season); EUR 18.00 per person (high season). Buying online: EUR 16.00 or EUR 20.00 (note: when they have private exhibitions the tickets usually increase the value).
- Galleria dell’Accademia: EUR 12.00 per person. Buying online: EUR 16,00.
- Palazzo Vecchio: EUR 10.00 – 12.50 per person. Buying online: EUR 13.00.
- Catedrale Santa Maria del Fiore, Cupola de Brunelleschi, Campanile di Giotto, Battistero: with a single ticket: EUR 18.00. PS: you don’t have to pay to visit the Cathedral.
Let’s save some money?
Just like in Rome, in Florence the Pass Card lasts 72 hours and costs EUR 72.00; it allows you to visit the main monuments and use public transport in the city. The price is high, but is worth it if you really want to visit several monuments; otherwise you should choose two or three and buy only the specific tickets. You can see the list of museums you can visit with the pass card, so you decide if it is worth it or not, ok? Read also: Is it worth buying the Firenze Card? and What are the five must see places in Florence?
3) Ticket prices of the main monuments of Italy: VENICE
- Pallazzo Ducale, Museo Correr, Museo Archeologico Nazionale, Sale Monumentali della Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana: a single ticket EUR 25.00. Buying online: EUR 26,00.
- Basilica di San Marco: the cost of the reservation to enter with a skip the line ticket starts at EUR 2,00 per person.
- Campanile: EUR 8,00.
Let’s save some money?
With the Pass in Venice or the main Pass, you can visit the following museums: Palazzo Ducale – Museo Correr – Museo Archeologico Nazionale – Sala Monumentali della Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana – Ca’ Rezzonico – Museo del Settecento Veneziano, Casa di Carlo Goldoni, Museo di Palazzo Mocenigo and Centro Studi di Storia del Tessuto e del Costume, Ca’ Pesaro, Galleria Internazionale d’Arte Moderna + Museo d’Arte Orientale, Museo del Vetro – Murano, Museo del Merletto – Burano, Museo di Storia Naturale: it costs EUR 24,00. Read also: How much will I spend on a trip to Venice? and What are the most visited monuments in Venice?
Watch this video and learn: 10 cities to visit in italy?
Subscribe to our channel and receive more videos with information and tips about Italy. Don’t forget to leave that Like;)
Ticket prices of the main monuments of Italy. The tickets prices of the main monuments in Italy are not that expensive, but it is always good to know how much it costs to avoid unwanted surprises when you’re there. If you’re traveling during the high season, I suggest you buy all the tickets in advance! Prioritize the ‘skip the line’ tickets; it will save you a lot of time!
If you feel insecure or have no time, and need help to organize your trip, do not hesitate to look for me! I will love to help you make your dream trip to Italy. And how can I do that? Continue reading this post until the end and you will understand how can we make your life and journey easier
Did my post help you? If yes, make sure to leave your comment below, but if you still have questions, just leave them as a comment below and I will reply, O.K.?